Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 2

It's me again. During the day I had some lows and highs. In the morning I was pretty cool w/o a cigarette. But after class, around 4:00 pm I desperately needed one. I went to the cafeteria, bought a cup of tea and grabbed some straws to start chewing on them. It worked.

When I got home my wife was also desperate for a cigarette, so we decided to go out for a run. Nice! After running and a quick shower, I went to a social-school-work event. Food and drinks, it was pretty nice. When I got out to the cold, after eating spicy food and a couple of drinks.........man I wanted a smoke! I just started walking really fast so my heart rhythm would go up. To some extent it worked. When I got home I drank two glasses of water and another cup of tea (Jasmine and green tea, love it!).

Right now I am working on a paper, and the cravings come and go, but they are not that bad. My house smells delicious!

No comments: